Monday, April 16 — 6-8 p.m.
Little Falls High School
1 High School Road, Little Falls, NY
Register by clicking here!
Download flyer by clicking here!
Navigating Relationships with a Disability will explore:
- Introduction to terminology surrounding relationships
- Myth vs. Reality - checklist activity
- Types of relationships - group activity
- Recognizing and establishing proper boundaries
- Self-advocacy in relationships
- Wrap up/summary
Each area has a group activity associated with it as well as a finalizing debriefing and Q & A session at the end. Attendees will:
- Learn how to advocate for themselves in relationships
- Understand the social dynamics of different types of relationships
- Learn habits that help or hurt relationships
RSVP by Monday, April 9
Contact: Janet La Rock, Supports & Services
O: (315) 574-7780 F: (315) 866-8339 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org